Easter is approaching and the long weekend it brings with it is the perfect occasion to get together with loved ones and celebrate each other.
In the UK, we are all very aware of the additional strain on our personal finances that 2022 has brought. Utility bills are higher than ever and food prices seem to increase week on week. With this in mind, we’ve decided that the most appropriate prize we could offer this time around is a gift voucher. You can win an Amazon gift card to treat yourself or add it to your account to cover expenses as they arise.
You have a couple of weeks to enter and remember, the more options of the form you complete, the more entries you will get. Good luck!
This competition is to win an Amazon gift card worth £50.
Simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widget options below to be entered. You can also tweet about the giveaway each day to earn bonus entries.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list o the bloggers taking part in this giveaway. Show your support by visiting them.
| Mrs Money Pot | Have a Fab Day | Wake Up It’s Monday | Go for Lifestyle | ACBAmerican | Vintage Villas Home | Daily Word of Life | Lifestyle Saving Techniques | Katie Saves | Maternity Money | The Everyday Domestic | Sit and Take in the View | Not Got a Clue | Successful Mess | Live Well Way | Buddin a Community Garden | Life Changing Side Hustle | Active Gardening | Vegan Book | The Smokin Cuban | Nishiv | Houston Marcha | Valid Articles | Introverted Travel | Fun Free and Frugal | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Live Life Love | The Money Raven | Money Saving Tips 4 U | Rocfo | My Boy With Autism | Youth n Trends | Weddings Vintage | Girl on a Pension | Multitasking Mama | Life and Style | Our Life Interrupted | Blackbird PLR | Angela Tempest | Madam Blunt | Mortgages After 60 | The Finance Fetter | Doing the Impcosible | Kate on Thin Ice | Cheat Planet | Cotswold Lifestyle | The Happy Piggybank | Lifestyle of a Londoner | Save and Earn | My Way to Green | Forever Home | Real Girls Wobble | Lifestyle Original | Discount Days Out | Gin and Gemini | Bujo Heaven | Fully Money | Make a Little Money | Green Northerner | Mrs Pinch | Bitten Food | Shut Eye Music | Balance the Budget | The Elements of Blogging | Easy Meals for Busy Mums | Robyn O’Brien Photography | Robyn’s Photography Academy | Manifest with Loa | Project Poppet | Image Premiums | Sporf | Swallow Tail Games | I Always Believed in Futures | The Thrifty Princess | Bark and Bites | Kick Start Freedom Lifestyle | Real Girls Wobble | Lifestyle Original | In Home Insights | Bossy Girl | Stapo’s Thrifty Life Hacks | Several Ways To | Pounds and Pennies | Sand and Sunshine | Notes From a Kitchen | Three Words | Garden Teacakes and Me | Sahara Vibes | Swift Earning | Fi Luv | Money Saving Tips 4 U | My Boy With Autism | Rocfo | A Little Life of Lovely | Pickles in Paradise | A Life Less Plastic | Bells and Bouquets | Vince and the Gang |
Terms and Conditions
- There is one top prize of a £50 Amazon Gift Card.
- There are no runner-up prizes.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 23.04.2022.
- The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
- Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
- Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
- The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
- The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
- The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.